Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Ones - Sydney Lyn

I got to meet Miss Sydney Lyn this weekend! Her mommy and I go way back. About this far back-
























We've known each other since about kindergarten and have been lifelong best friends. Sydney was born just last week, so I got to meet her and take pictures of her at 5 days old. She was such a trooper as we tried to put her in positions she wasn't too interested in being put into. One thing she made very clear was that she was tired of being balled up- we were all about being stretched out. :-) Here are a few pics of sweet Miss Sydney.
(Click to enlarge any photo)





































And my favorite from the day!-










2 comments:

  1. How did I not know about this blog? It's awesome! You are fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found me! It's new. :-) Haven't really told anyone about it yet.

    ReplyDelete